Have you just sent date to your recycle bin by accident? Or you have deleted the date on a hard drive by mistake? Want to recover that date from hard drive? Then here is the guide to recover deleted date. Follow the below steps to recover accidentally deleted date on the hard drive with different methods.
Method 1 1. Turn on your computer, wait for Windows 7 to boot up.
2. Left mouse click the Windows logo to open the start menu (located at the bottom left corner.)
3. Left mouse click 'control panel'.
4. Left click 'System and Security'.
5. Finally, 'Backup and Restore'.
6. In the 'Backup and Restore' screen on the left hand side, you will see an option to 'Create a System repair Disk'.
7. Make sure you have several available blank DVDs and click on this option. Choose the hard drive you want to restore.See if it woeks? If not, see Method 2.
Download a Data Recovery Program Just like WiserecoveryPro.
3 Steps to Recover Lost Date from Hard Drive
Download Wiserecovery Software, install and launch it.
Perform a Full Scan. Run the Wiserecovery Software. Click the "Start Scan" button on the main window of Wiserecovery. Select the drive that where the lost date shad been stored. Click Scan. The software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target date.
Preview and Recover deleted date. Find the date you want to restore in the scan result. Select them and click Recover. You can find the recovered date in the destination folder. Attention: The destination folder can't be in the same drive as the drive you scanned. It will take about 2-10 minutes to scan, it depends on your disk size and date amount on the disk.
Tips & Warnings
- After losing date, you must now never ever forget to backup your date. Create copies of your major date manually or else use automated backup tools to frequently backup your date, so you will not have to worry about the data loss
- No matter whatever recovery tool that you want to use, always make sure that you stop using the device. Than always start the recovery process with a reliable recovery tool.
Operating System:Windows® 7 32-bit,Windows® 7 64-bit
Articles for: Hard Drive Recovery
WiseRecoveryProfessional Data Recovery Software Recover Lost Data in 3 Steps